Sunday, June 24, 2018
• Latest News
• Subscribe to News Feed
Create a Press Release
• Submit Your News
• Local Event Calendar
• Submit Your Event
• Search Local Websites
• Submit Your Website
• About LocalNews
• Why Submit?
• Contact Us
• TOS & Privacy
Release Date: 12/6/2017
The global speech generating devices market is expected to exhibit a staggering expansion at 12.2% CAGR over the forecast period 2017 to 2022, according to a report by Fact.MR. The report anticipates the market to account for revenues worth US$ 168.6 Mn in 2017, and the market is further estimated to reach nearly US$ 300 Mn by 2022-end.
Click Here For Sample Report @https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=53
Projections for the Global Speech Generating Devices Market
1. North America will continue to be the most lucrative region for growth of the speech generating devices market, followed by Europe. Revenue from sales of speech generating devices in North America is expected to reach US$ 126.7 Mn by 2022-end.
2. Sales of speech generating devices in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to register the fastest expansion during the forecast period.
3. Synthesized speech devices will remain preferred among products in the market, followed by picture communicators.
4. Sales of text-to-speech devices are expected to register the highest CAGR in the market through 2022.
5. On the basis of display, although static display for speech generating devices will remain sought-after in the market, sales of dynamic display will exhibit a comparatively faster expansion throughout the forecast period.
6. Specialty clinics are expected to remain the largest distribution channel for sales of speech generating devices, expanding at the highest CAGR through 2022.
7. Hospitals will continue to hold second position in the market based on distribution channel, to account for more than US$ 100 Mn by 2022-end.
8. By technology, manual speech generating devices will witness largest adoption, followed by head tracking and eye tracking technology-based speech generating devices.
9. MR' report profiles key players in the global speech generating devices market, which include Tobii Dynavox, Prentke Romich Company, Inc., Lingraphica, Abilia Toby Churchill Limited, AMDi, Textspeak, Saltillo Corporation, Zyteq Pty Ltd., and Zygo USA.
Browse Full Report with TOC @https://www.factmr.com/report/53/speech-generating-devices-market
E-Mail For More Information
Print this Article
<< Back to Latest News